- It’s too hot.
- Sitting up straight hurts––much better to sit in a chair that leans back.
- No appetite until about 6 PM.
- Want to be alone, preferably inside a freezer.
- I have no idea what my life is going to look like in a week, maybe a week and a half on the outside. It’s like trying to imagine a color you’ve never seen before.
- As scary as pregnancy is, at least you know that a lot of what happens/might happen is outside of your control, so fretting is not going to make it any better. That’s a little bit liberating.